The ANDRE is a handheld broadband receiver that detects known, unknown, illegal, disruptive, or interfering transmissions. The ANDRE locates nearby RF, infrared, visible light, carrier current, and other types of transmitters. Quickly and discretely identify threats using the ANDRE Deluxe’s wide range of accessories specifically designed to receive transmissions from 10 kHz up to 12 GHz.
Efficiency: auto-recognition of attached probes displays the correlating frequency band
Usability: 3.5” touchscreen display provides simple setup and operation
Portability: lightweight, handheld unit has a USB data port for file transfer
- HISTOGRAM DISPLAY: The ANDRE features a signal strength histogram displaying RF levels over user-selected time intervals ranging from 5 seconds to 24 hours. Observe differences between digital, analog, and burst signals and set alert thresholds with audio and haptic feedback.
- ZOOM VIEW: In zoom mode, only a 30 dB segment of the histogram is displayed. This reduced scale enables users to easily see small changes in RF signal activity.
- SIGNAL INFORMATION AND BAND DETAILS: The ANDRE frequency counter automatically generates a signal list from the strongest signals. Signal frequencies are listed beginning with the strongest signal, and can be designated as threatening, friendly, or unknown. Double-tapping a signal provides more details including band classification information.
- AUDIO MODE: The ANDRE can demodulate and playback live analog audio. Ten second audio files can be recorded, stored, and played back. The live audio screen displays a bar graph showing received signal strength.
- DATA LOGGING (Deluxe feature): This new software feature provides histogram data for downloading to a PC and viewing on the ANDRE Data Viewer. Captured information includes time/date, signal amplitude, user settings, probes, chart duration and detailed frequency band information.
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM)
- Counter Surveillance
- Broadband Detection
- Near-field Transmission Detection
- Intelligence Protection
- Executive Protection
- Eavesdropping Detection
- Surveillance Equipment Detection
- Electronic Surveillance Detection