Non-linear junction detector CAYMAN 401 is compact version of Cayman 400. All features of CAYMAN 400 are available except it has no extendable telescopic bar making whole construction much smaller and more convenient for transportation.
Non- linear junction detector CAYMAN 401 application areas:
- Detection of active and passive electronic eavesdropping devices;
- Searching for mobile phones and SIM cards;
- Checking of mail and packages for contraband or forbidden objects containing semiconductors;
- Inspection of people;
Cayman 401 distinctive features:
- High detection sensitivity at a low output power;
- Effective work against interference (reinforced structures, corrosion, etc.).
- Low probability of false alarms.
- Additional opportunities to identify the response provided by the analysis of signals in the “Audio mode”.
- Standard replaceable battery provides up to 2-3 hours of continuous operation. ST-401 “Cayman” comes with two batteries that can increase the uptime up to 4-6 hours.
- The detector is supplied in a shock-proof pelican type case.
Cayman 401 Delivery set includes:
- ST 401 CAYMAN non-linear junction detector
- Standart battery set – 4 pcs
- Charging unit
- A cable for charging unit
- Test targets – 2 pcs
- Operation manual
- Transportation shockproof package
Cayman 401 Technical Characteristics:
|Frequency range||2-3 Ghz|
|The maximum radiated peak power||Less than 2W|
|Operating modes||“search, “audio”, “adaptation”|
|The range of sensitivity adjustment in manual mode||40 dB (5 steps with 8 dB increment)|
|– visual||three 16 LEDs bars|
|– audible||built-in speaker, headphones|
|Power supply||Li-ion 3.7 V rechargeble battery (18650 type)|
|Run time of a fully charged battery||3 to 4 hours (depending on the operating mode)|
|Charge time||not more than 3 hours|
||not more than 85% (under +25Co)|
|Weight with battery||0.85 kg|
|Dimentions when folded (lenght, width, height)||340x130x160 mm|
|Weight of the full set||3.7 kg|