Lornet-24 product description:
- Type of a probing signal pulse, CW
- Power of pulse signal (duty ratio 50) /CW signal 10/1 W
- Sensitivity (at signal-to-noise ratio of 10) not worse -108 dBm
- Signal frequency within range 2400-2483 MHz
- Dynamic range more than 80 dB
- Operation time from a built-in battery – at maximum power of probing signal (pulse/CW) not less than 3.0 / 1.5 h
- Dimensions in transportation /operation position 23х10х5.5/39х10х4 cm
- Full weight of the device in operation state less than 700 g
Lornet-24 main competitive advantages:
- It is a unique device worldwide by its frequency, weight and dimension (it can be placed in a pocket) characteristics.
- Easy-to-use, it is ideal as checking one
- All operation modes of Lornet device are available (automatic and manual modes of power change of the probing signal in a pulse mode, manual power change in CW mode)
- Use of the latest technologies and materials, ergonomic
- Electromagnetic effect on person (while checking) is significantly lower then the one of cell phone
- High detection potential (in some cases due to higher frequency of probing signal it is more efficient than detectors using more power, but operateing in a standard range)
- Use of wireless earphones
- It is possible to operate in hard-to-reach places and under conditions of limited space (antenna thickness does not exceed 18 mm).
- Delivery set now includes 2 batteries. Operator can work on one battery while another is on charge.
Lornet-24 technical specifications:
|Power supply||2 pcs. rechargeable batteries|
|Frequency band||2400 – 2483 MHz|
|Dynamic range||80 Db|
|Operation time||over 3h (at pulse probing signal) and 1h (at pCW probing signal)|